V2 Technology's Universal Connection Server SBS-8100 (V2 UC Server), based on its innovative and efficient-Video-QoS architecture, consolidates multiple communication systems and networks, e.g., PBX (PSTN and IP), Switch/Router, Video Conference, and Video Surveillance, into a single highly-integrated system in ONE BOX to seamlessly support Universal Connection at both communication and application levels.
With this system, any user at his/her own desk can simply click to connect with other users anywhere in the company, or remote/foreign offices. This not only includes PSTN or VoIP voice calls, but also high-quality video calling and video conference - Telepresence. SBS-8100 supports up to 100 concurrent voice users and up to 10 concurrent Telepresence sessions. The V2 UC Server also integrates Surveillance seamlessly with telecom infrastructure - so authorized users can easily dial-in to monitor surveillance cameras on premise from PC or mobile phone with video. In the case of intrusion happening, the system will be able to alert the responsible persons via this UC server with a video clip. The UC Server supports up to 20 cameras simultaneously.
V2 UC Server also integrates data networking with 3.2 Gbps speed. It supports xDSL, WAN, Ethernet, VPN. With its simplicity and efficient video QoS of the architecture design, the UC Server significantly reduces hardware redundancy. Total costs of the system is 60% lower than conventional multiple systems and 80% or more lower than conventional Telepresence systems.
V2 UC Server SBS-8100
V2 UC Server leverages its patent-pending simplified and highly-integrated architecture and platform, enabling Universal Connection seamlessly and efficiently at a fraction of the cost of comparable multiple systems, while enabling applications to leapfrog ahead
- Voice - PSTN and VoIP calls, supports up to 100 Users
- Data - Data exchange speed up to 3.2 Gbps; wireless Access Point 802.11n capacity; xDSL, WAN, VPN Firewall and Clustering
- Video - video call and conference with VGA or better quality video from any desk to other remote desk easily supports up to 10 concurrent high-quality video sessions
- Surveillance - seamlessly integrates with telecom infrastructure to monitor 20 cameras on premise. Authorized users can monitor from anywhere and can be alerted remotely if intrusion is detected.
V2's UC Server leverages its patent-pending simplified and highly-integrated architecture and platform, enabling Universal Connection seamlessly and efficiently at a fraction of the cost of comparable multiple systems.
Highly efficient video QoS algorithm supports non-blocking network traffic with no packet collisions, to ensure robust video applications while supporting data applications at the same time.
- Affordable - total cost of ownership is 60% to 80% lower than systems currently available on the market
- Green - by integrating multiple systems into one box the reduction of hardware redundancy greatly reduces energy consumption - just 20 Watts of power per system can orchestrate 'quad-play' communication for businesses of up to 100 users
- Scalable - more units can be added as businesses needs grow. UC SolutionNet© platform architecture allows partners to develop new vertical applications easily.
© V2 Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.